Photo Courtesy: Marlin Mommies;
Wondering what books are out there to read with your children this Halloween? Well there are plenty of varieties of horror, absolutely terrifying, and books that suit all age groups! Today I will be sharing what Halloween books are perfect for children of all ages to read this season!
- The Great Pumpkin Contest – By Angie Rozelaar
- What Was I Scared of? – By Dr. Seuss
- Click, Clack, Boo!: A Tricky Treat – By Doreen Cronin
- Too Many Pumpkins – By Linda White
- The Hallo-Wiener – By Dav Pilky
- Creepy Carrots – By Aaron Reynolds
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bat – By Lucille Colandro
These are many great books I encourage your children to read or you can read these to them before bed! These books may be great bedtime stories, family reading time, or just reading for fun! Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy this blog and I will make sure to make something similar in the future! Tune in again tomorrow for another great selection of 31 Days of Fall Festivities posts!