Photo Courtesy: Chelsea’s Messy Apron;
Are you wondering what delicious and spooky pastries you should bake to enjoy with others this fall? Well here is a simple suggestion! These simple Halloween inspired spider cookies are perfect treats to bring to a Halloween party, or share with family and friends! This AMAZING recipe can be found at chelseasmessyapron.com along with many other creative treats!
5 Simple Ingredients Needed!
- 24 Whoppers
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 chocolate covered raisins
- 1 package of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat the oven according to the cookie package directions.
- Remove and let it cool for a few minutes before you start adding the whopper candies to the cookies.
- Once your cookies are cooled, place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl (safety first!) and microwave it for 15 seconds and keep checking to see if the chocolate has fully melted.
- Use a piping bag or plastic bag to pipe the spider legs onto the cookie.
- Set it up at room temperature. Best within 2-3 days after baking.
I hope you enjoy this unique and very creative masterpiece by Chelsea’s Messy Apron, and don’t forget to check out more of her creations! Last but not least, I hope you had enjoyed today’s blog and see you again tomorrow!