Each year Star Wars Day is celebrated on May 4, and there are plenty of ways to celebrate whether you are at home, traveling or at a gathering! Wondering how you can celebrate the franchise this Star Wars Day?
Let’s get into it!
1. Disney+ Marathon – With Disney+ now being the forever streaming home of Star Wars, every movie and TV show is currently available on the service. Here are some films and series you should stream with friends or family this Star Wars Day! Watch Star Wars Episodes 1-9, Empire of Dreams, Rogue One, Solo, The Mandalorian (Seasons 1-2), Vintage Star Wars: Ewoks (Seasons 1-2), The Bad Batch (Season 1) and The Book of Boba Fett (Season 1).
2. Build LEGO Star Wars Sets! – One of my favorite things to do during some of my spare time is build LEGO sets. Trust me, LEGO sets are a ton of fun, especially when you choose a set based on an IP you’d enjoy. A few Star Wars sets I would recommend are The Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, Tie Fighter, The Mandalorian Razor Crest, Boba Fett’s Starship and the Mos Eisley Cantina.
3. Create Themed Snacks – One way to celebrate the occasion would be gathering with family or friends and creating Star Wars themed snacks together! Some Star Wars themed snacks you should try to create are wookie cookies, cupcakes, galaxy themed ice cream and more!
4. Celebrate at Disney Parks – The best place to celebrate Star Wars Day is at a Disney Park. You can celebrate by riding Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (Disneyland, Disney World & Disneyland Paris), Star Wars Launch Bay (Disney World), Hyperspace Mountain (Disneyland Paris & Hong Kong Disneyland), Rise of the Resistance (Disneyland & Disney World) and Smuggler’s Run (Disneyland and Disney World).
5. Character Dress Up! – A very creative way for fans to celebrate is to dress up as your favorite characters! Characters such as Chewbacca, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian , Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Rey Skywalker, Stormtrooper, Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Ahsoka Tano, Emperor Palpatine and Boba Fett are all great selections!
These are just a handful of several ways you can others can celebrate Star Wars Day this year, but feel free to celebrate in any way you wish! If you enjoyed today’s blog, please follow me on Instagram @mattsworldofentertainment and Twitter @mattsworldofet for more entertainment news! As always, thanks for reading and may the fourth be with you.
Photo Courtesy: Lucasfilm/Disney