Photo Courtesy: TripAdvisor;
For over a year, many businesses such as (theme parks, dining, hospitality and entertainment) were closed due the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and continue to suffer. However, several theme parks including a handful of Six Flags locations have started to set reopening dates in 2021 for their theme parks due to the lowered daily hospitalizations, COVID-19 cases/deaths, and the amount of widespread coronavirus vaccine distribution in the United States and around the world. Today, I will be listing all the Six Flags theme park locations reopening in California, New York, Illinois, Mexico, Canada, Massachusetts, Maryland, Georgia, Texas, Missouri, New Jersey, and several other states!
Let’s get into it!
- Six Flags Great Adventure – March 27, 2021
- Six Flags Over Georgia – March 6, 2021
- Six Flags Magic Mountain – April 1, 2021
- Six Flags Great America – April 24, 2021
- Six Flags Darien Lake – May 21, 2021
- Six Flags Great Escape Resort – May 1, 2021
- La Ronde – May 21, 2021
- Six Flags St. Louis – March 20, 2021
- Six Flags America – March 13, 2021
- Six Flags New England – Will possibly reopen in the spring.
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom – April 1, 2021
- Six Flags Wild Safari Drive-thru – March 20, 2021
- Six Flags Over Texas – Daily operation from March 12-21, 2021.
- Six Flags Mexico – May 1, 2021
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Chicago – May 29, 2021
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec – February 27, 2021
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Rockford – May 29, 2021
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix – March 13, 2021
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Arlington – May 1, 2021
- Six Flags White Water Atlanta – May 8, 2021
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Splashtown – May 1, 2021
- Six Flags White Water Bay – May 22, 2021
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – May 15, 2021
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles – Will reopen soon according to California’s reopening plans.
- Hurricane Harbor Concord – Will reopen soon according to California’s reopening plans.
These are just several of the Six Flags locations planned to reopen in 2021 so far, and you can expect plenty more to be added to this list over time! If you enjoyed this blog and would like to see more articles like this, please leave a comment down below! Also, if you would like to support WTWM you can follow us on Instagram @worldtravelwithmatt and Twitter @instatrav1. I hope you have a great rest of your day and I will see you all real soon!