Welcome back!!! As you may already know, the holidays were a very weird time this year due to the ongoing pandemic. The chaotic year of 2020 has finally come to an end and we can possibly finally return back to our normals lives sometime in the near future! Anyways… today I wanted to briefly give some tips on how to organize your Christmas decorations this year as you box them back up this year.
Let’s get into it!
Holiday Decoration Organization Tips
- Use bins instead of boxes. Boxes tend to rip over the years as the cardboard gets old, so I suggest using bins since they are more reliable!
- Color code. I suggest to color code with either stickers or labels to help organize which bin goes to which room of the house specifically.
- Label. Whether you are using standard labels or a label maker, while boxing up your Christmas decorations you should definitely consider labeling your boxes or bins so you are able to remember which box is used for that season!
- Larger items first. You should always put the larger items at the bottom first, and add the smaller items around it, that way you can save on some space.
- Take your time. I understand for many people living around the world organizing or cleaning sometimes becomes frustrating! Just note that if you take your time and put in all your effort packing up your decor will be a lot easier! That is just my suggestion.
Listed above are up to five important and useful Christmas decoration organization tips. If you enjoyed today’s blog post please make sure to subscribe to our newsletter as well as follow us on Twitter @instatrav1 & Instagram @worldtravelwithmatt to stay up-to-date with the latest updates and more! I hope you have a great rest of your day and I hope to see you again real soon.