Welcome to BLOGMAS DAY 7!!! Recently, I have talked about the most necessary travel essentials that you need to bring with you on trips during the winter season! However, today I wanted to discuss a very important, and one of the most frustrating parts of the holiday season, wrapping Christmas presents. Down below I will leave several tips on how to wrap a Christmas present like a pro!
Let’s get into it!
Wrapping Christmas Gifts Like A Pro:
- Have a proper amount of wrapping paper set up.
- Have a helper next to you to hand you the materials!
- Always get the wrapping paper straight!!
- Make sure the wrapping paper is tight and won’t come out loose!
- Don’t use TOO MUCH tape!!
- Cut off just enough wrapping paper to complete the sides of the package!
- Get creative and use engaging colors! (Customize it!)
- Never write on the wrapping paper. Use a label!
- Use shirt boxes to wrap loose items!
- Always use a bow to top your present!
I hope many of these tips helped you wrap your Christmas presents and spread love this holiday season! If you are new here please consider bookmarking our website, subscribing for our weekly newsletter, and coming back again soon! Stay safe and have a great rest of your holiday season!