Welcome to BLOGMAS DAY 3!!! Many holiday festivities may include decorating, cleaning, cooking, crafts, baking, or shopping, but today I decided to focus on something that everyone struggles with this time of year. Gingerbread houses. It is always a struggle building gingerbread houses either because the fall apart, there isn’t enough icing, or your decorations keep falling off. Today, I will be sharing some important tips on how to create the best gingerbread house this year.
Let’s get into it!
Gingerbread House Tips:
- Make sure you have plenty of icing!
- Select a gingerbread house layout (plan).
- Don’t press too hard on the gingerbread.
- Let it dry and turn solid.
- Keep the gingerbread house away from areas where it can break.
- Be gentle while building your creation!
- It is important too not overdue the icing.
- Wipe off any external icing.
- Be patient. Building a gingerbread house takes tons of patience!!
- If your gingerbread house falls apart, don’t give up.
While building a gingerbread house whether by yourself or with others, the most important part is maintaining your patience. The house will definitely not turn out well if you do not take your time and put down your best foot! I hope you all enjoyed today’s blog, please stay safe, and I will see you again tomorrow for another blog! Happy Holidays!