Photo Courtesy: Pinterest;
The internet has many websites and apps where you can find great DIY’s to complete with family, friends, and neighbors! Today, I am going to be sharing a fall inspired home sign DIY that you should try this year!
Let’s get into it!
- 1” masking tape
- Craft Glue
- Transfer Paper
- Computer Printout
- On the back of the panel paint the inside with Maize.
- Paint the frame Elephant.
- Enlarge the size of pumpkin to fit the panel. Print out pumpkin. Transfer the pumpkin pattern to canvas. Paint the pumpkin Plaster. Paint the stem Ink.
- Tape off plaid vertical and horizonal at the same time. Space tape 1″ apart. There should only be squares open to paint. Use the stencil brush to paint squares Ink. Remove tape.
- Water down the Ink to make a wash. Use one of flat brushes from the variety pack and connect the square by painting a 1″ line in between each square. There may need to be some touch up on the yellow background around the pumpkin.
- Add a Plaster highlight with the liner brush on the stem.
- Stencil the letters HOME on the fabric. Cut out a banner shape around each letter.
- Glue each letter to the twine and glue. Make stitching around the edge of the banner with the liner brush in Ink. Hang in the middle of pumpkin shape by glue ends to the back.
Today’s DIY is inspired by Plaid. I found this fantastic DIY on Pinterest and thought that I would share it with you all this fall! Thank you for reading today’s blog and I hope to see you again tomorrow!