Photo Courtesy: BNT Movers;
After Halloween when you are taking down all your spooky decorations and packing them into their boxes, there is always that one moment where you feel you don’t know how to pack and put away these decorations well enough? Well here are just a few tips for you which could save you from your packing mistakes!
6 ADVISABLE HALLOWEEN DECOR STORE ORGANIZATION TIPS!
- When packing a box always put boxed items at the bottom first!
- Put all of the fragile or small objects at the top of the box!
- Put any loose small objects into a plastic bag before putting into the box!
- Make sure the box is labeled, color coded, and secured!
- Put certain Halloween decorations in the same box. (For example, kid’s bedroom decor).
- Always label your boxes or bins of decor! Boxes can often get mixed up!
As you can see, whether it’s adding labels to your boxes, or even storing small objects in a plastic bag, there are many Halloween decor organization tips you can follow when packing this year!
I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and if you did please make sure to come back again tomorrow for another amazing 31 Days of Fall Festivities blog!