Photo Courtesy: Crazy For Crust;
Thousands of people around the world are currently looking into hanging out with friends on Halloween, or throwing a party but don’t know what delicacies to treat them with! Today I will be sharing this adorable and delicious inspired fudge dessert!
Let’s get into it!
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, possibly more.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Approximately 24 candy corns
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, possibly more as well.
- 12 ounces Nestle Toll Halloween Morsels
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- Line an 8” square pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Open the bag of Nestle Toll House Halloween Morsels and separate the orange pieces from the semi-sweet ones.
- Starting with the semi-sweet morsels from the Halloween mix, measure how many were in the separated pile and add enough semi-sweet chocolate chips to make 1 and 1/2 cups total. (You will get about 1 cup from the Nestle package, and will need to add about 1/2 cup extra chocolate chips.)
- Add the semi-sweet chips to a pan with 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spread in prepared pan using an offset spatula (or, if you’re careful, spray your hands with cooking spray and press to fit – be careful the mixture is hot!)
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes before starting the second batch.
- Measure how many orange chips were in the separated pile and add enough white chocolate chips to make 1 and 1/2 cups total. (You will get about 1 cup from the Nestle package, and will need to add about 1/2 cup extra white chocolate chips.)
- Add the white chips to a pan with the remaining 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spread carefully over semi-sweet layer with an offset spatula. Immediately press candy corn in the top. I did 4 rows of 6. Use more or less depending on the size of your fudge.
- Chill to harden, slice, and serve at room temperature.
INSTRUCTIONS CREDIT: Crazy For Crust;
I hope you all enjoyed today’s blog and make sure to check out more recipes at Crazy For Crust! Also make sure you check out tomorrow’s new fall and Halloween themed blog!