Photo Courtesy: Quicken Loans;
This time of year, many people struggle carving their pumpkins. Stores sell large amounts of pumpkin carving kits, and special knives but usually they hardly ever work! Today, I will be giving you five tips on how you should carve your pumpkin perfectly!
Let’s get into it!
- Pick the perfect pumpkin that speaks to you!
- Use a knife to slowly cut open the top of the pumpkin in a circle. (Adult Supervision Required. Children ages 2-13 do not try this at home).
- Take out all the pumpkin guts and seeds to have an amazing hallow pumpkin.
- Choose out a photo online and trace it out with a sharpie on your pumpkin.
- Lastly, ask an adult to cut out the pumpkin face out & use a battery operated light to illuminate the inside.
I hope these few tips help you carve your pumpkin perfectly this Halloween season and please consider coming back again tomorrow for an amazing fall and Halloween themed blog!!