Photo Courtesy: WTOC-TV
Many people ask what they should do this fall during quarantine. Here are activities your children should try at home this Halloween season. Today, I will be suggesting 10 simple activities for you to try!!
- Pick a cute Halloween DIY on Pinterest and re-create it!
- Pick some leaves, paint them, and create some great artwork!
- Visit a farm and pick the best pumpkin of your choice!
- Paint a pumpkin your favorite color!
- Go on a scavenger hunt!
- Watch one of your favorite Halloween movies!
- Dress up as one of your favorite inspired characters!
- Choose fantastic pumpkin decorating ideas with family or friends!
- Shop for your newest Halloween costume!
- Help decorate your house to get into the holiday spirit!
I hope you enjoyed some of these recommended Halloween activities! I also hope you enjoyed today’s newest blog and if you are new to my travel blog welcome! Tune in again for another 31 Days of Fall Festivities blog tomorrow and I will see you soon!