Photo Courtesy: All Recipes;
Looking for a delicious pumpkin pie for this Halloween or Thanksgiving Holiday’s? Well here is the perfect answer for you! I found a very delicious pumpkin pie recipe at “AllRecipes “and think you should try it!
5 EASY INGREDIENTS!!!!!
- TWO large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin pie
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (teaspoon) pumpkin pie spice!
- Preheat oven to 435 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Next, fit the pie crust in a (9 inch) pie dish, and pour the pumpkin mixture into the crust!
- Place pie on a baking sheet and bake in the oven preheat 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F, and bake until the filling is set! (About 35 to 40 minutes)
I hope you enjoyed today’s blog! Please make sure to check out Allrecipes.com for more fantastic recipes, and tune in again tomorrow for another great fall themed blog!